Employment Law Consultant Job Role
We offer excellent salary levels and benefits. The starting salary for the Employment Law Consultant role will be dependent on qualifications and relevant experience, ranging from £28K to £41K. We also offer private health care, bonus and referral schemes, generous annual leave entitlements with an additional day off on your birthday each year and the right to take additional unpaid leave.
Who are Wirehouse?
We are a growing HR, Employment Law, GDPR and Health & Safety Consultancy firm offering UK-wide support to employers from every sector and of every size. We supply bespoke documentation, provide practical and commercial advice on HR issues and represent employers in tribunals.
The successful candidate will have the following skillset:
- A strong knowledge of all areas Employment Law & HR.
- The ability to manage a range of different types of client meetings.
- Practical experience of HR Consultancy.
- Practical experience of advising and guiding companies through complex HR issues. A self-motivated individual with the ability to work with autonomy.
- Self-motivated professional with the ability to manage their time and to work on their own initiative to manage our clients’ HR requirements.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to form effective relationships internally and externally.
You will preferably hold a law degree or be CIPD qualified, but we will consider applications from all candidates with relevant experience providing advice on Employment Law and HR issues.
Applications are particularly welcome if you are currently working in an Employment Law/ HR Consultancy environment.
What does the Employment Law Consultant role involve?
- Primarily to provide commercially aware telephone and email advice and support to clients across industry sectors on a range of issues across Employment Law and HR.
- Drafting of documents to support advice given.
- Providing on-site advice and support to deal with more difficult or contentious issues.
- Delivering HR and Employment Law training and webinars, both remotely and in person.
- Production of employment law updates.
- Delivering a wide variety of HR consultancy work, remotely and/or in person.
- Any other reasonable duties as directed by the Head of Employment Law and Advice Line Manager.
Any. We permit home and hybrid working depending on your home address and personal circumstances.
- 33 days annual leave, rising to 35 after 3 years
- An additional day of leave each year on your birthday
- The opportunity to purchase extra leave
- Health care subsidies
- Commission and bonus opportunities
Interested? Think you have the right skills to apply for the role of Wirehouse Employment Law Consultant? Send your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com or alternatively call Becky on 03333 215005 for an informal chat. No recruiters please.