We are recruiting a Junior Health and Safety Advisor to join our growing Health and Safety team. The successful candidate will be offering advice and guidance to a diverse portfolio of clients, home working and travelling between client sites. Wirehouse are a growing HR, Employment Law, GDPR and Health & Safety Consultancy firm offering UK-wide support to employers from every sector and of every size.
Health and Safety Advisor Responsibilities
Reporting into the Head of Health & Safety, this role will be home based. You will be part of a cohesive and collaborative team that bring the best out in each other through their professionalism.
Responsibilities of the Health and Safety Advisor will include:
- Working with a range of clients, understanding customers’ needs and providing, written documents in support of their business plans and in mitigation of risk.
- Advising clients on generalist health and safety matters from a range of different industry sectors; Leisure, Care, Hospitality, Construction, Manufacturing, Retail, Engineering, Education plus more!
- Maintaining and continually developing strong relationships with clients and the field consultants to truly understand their requirements and be in a position to create innovative solutions.
- Creating a collaborative culture internally with fellow colleagues, sharing best practice and ideas, seeking opportunities for improvement and innovation.
- Research and article writing.
- Opportunities to Buddy Visit with a consultant and have a mentor assigned to you to help you gain your Chartered status or equivalent to IIRSM.
The ideal Health and Safety Advisor will possess:
- NEBOSH General Certificate / Diploma or equivalent (or actively studying currently with a course completion date)
- Member of IOSH and/or IIRSM
- Full UK Driving License
Salary & Benefits
Salary: £28,000 – £30,000
Excellent Benefits: including Healthcare, Pension, Annual Bonus, Referral Scheme and 22 Days Holiday (rising to 24) plus Bank Holidays plus your Birthday off. Ability to purchase an extra 5 days off.
With interview availability (over video call) over the next 2 weeks, to ensure you don’t miss out send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org