We offer excellent salary levels and benefits. For the role of HR Documentation Consultant your starting salary will be up to £30K dependent upon qualifications and relevant experience. We also offer private health care, bonus and referral schemes, generous annual leave entitlements with an additional day off on your birthday each year, and the right to take additional unpaid leave.
We are a growing HR, Employment Law, GDPR and Health & Safety Consultancy firm offering UK-wide support to employers. We supply bespoke documentation and provide practical and commercial advice on HR issues, giving guidance on practice and procedures for businesses of all types and sizes.
We also represent companies in Employment Tribunals. Our client base includes bar, hospitality and restaurant chains, care homes, professional sports clubs, schools, colleges, and manufacturing and engineering companies.
HR Documentation Consultant Experience
- Good generalist, up to date knowledge of Employment Law, with excellent reviewing and drafting skills who can complete and manage client employment contracts, handbooks and policies successfully. Attention to detail is essential.
- Practical experience and background of reviewing and updating terms and conditions of employment and HR employment policies are essential.
- A self-motivated individual with the ability to work in a team and on their own initiative without supervision.
- Someone who is proactive in managing their time effectively, taking into account the needs of a diverse range of clients at all times, whilst juggling a daily workload.
- Someone with good interpersonal skills and the ability to form effective relationships internally and externally with people at all levels.
- Educated to A level standard or CIPD with advanced skills in Office, Word and Excel, Outlook diary and Email management.
- Professional and confident with an ability to assimilate new information quickly.
Applications are particularly welcome if you are currently working in an Employment Law Consultancy or have HR experience of working in a local Government or a school setting.
What does the HR Documentation Consultant role involve?
- Reviewing, updating and drafting client’s employment related documents including handbooks, policies, contractual clauses, terms and conditions of employment.
- Managing our internal database with completed paperwork alongside key performance indicators where appropriate.
- Providing telephone and email support to clients specifically in respect to employment documentation across all industry sectors on a range of Employment Law and HR areas.
- To work within the Field Consultancy team supporting where necessary employment law consultants, sales and client care in managing the team’s fluctuating workload.
- To deliver reports from our HR database for the purpose of auditing and service requirements.
- To participate in any departmental, company and project meetings where requested.
- To undertake delegated tasks and HR projects as required.
- Any other reasonable duties as directed by the Head of Employment Law and Field Consultancy Manager.
We can offer you a range of working options including homeworking, office working or a blended pattern of working depending upon individual and operational circumstances.
In addition, other flexible working options such as compressed hours and flexible start/finish times will be considered positively.
Salary & Benefits
Salary: Up to £30K per year
Additional pay: Loyalty bonus
- Company events
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Private medical insurance
Think you have the right skills to apply for the role of Wirehouse HR Documentation Consultant? Send your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call Paul on 033 33 215005 for an informal chat. No recruiters please.