We are looking for a Regional Business Director to join our rapidly growing business services company. To drive an increase in the number of clients purchasing HR, Employment Law and Health and Safety services in a designated territory in the North of the UK.
Regional Business Director | Core Responsibilities
Reporting into the Sales Director, this is a hybrid field sales role with the opportunity to earn a significant amount of commission with an uncapped scheme through face to face and video consultations.
You will achieve revenue targets through a mixture of high-quality inbound appointments as well as self-generated business.
The ideal candidate will be a real ‘go-getter’, networker and closer, with the ability to create their own opportunities on a defined territory alongside closing fantastic opportunities provided by the business.
You will be able to create rapport through video sales consultations or face to face meetings with the ultimate objective of signing new customers to our retained professional services.
Regional Business Director | Essential Experience & Skills
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a field sales role
- Experience selling via video calls
- Proven experience in hitting defined revenue targets
- Experience of selling in a B2B environment ideally in the professional services sector
- Ability to self-generate leads through a variety of channels whether that is through their own network of contacts, networking or through CRM data
- Strong IT skills to be able to utilise video conferencing technology, understand and update CRM systems, create and deliver Powerpoint presentations
- Experience in developing, managing and closing a pipeline of revenue and to accurately forecast monthly achievement
Salary: Up to £35k depending on experience plus car allowance. Quarterly uncapped commission structure with the opportunity to earn £100k plus per annum.
Location: Home-based – but needs to be situated in the north (ideally North West England).
Benefits: Healthcare Scheme, Pension Scheme. 22 days holiday rising to 24 plus Bank Holidays plus opportunity to purchase 5 extra days plus Birthday off.
Think you have the right skills to apply for the role of Wirehouse Digital Marketing Manager? Send your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com or alternatively call Mike Cunningham on 033 33 215005 for an informal chat. No recruiters please.