Request a callback today »
Request a callback
FREE HR Advice Trial
Does our FREE HR Advice Trial sound too good to be true? It’s not, get advice and support with the HR issues affecting your business. Simply complete the form below to start your free trial today.
- Access to our team of experts to get those burning HR questions answered.
- Advice on putting effective COVID-19 policies in place, redundancies, grievances, disciplinaries, high absence rates and more.
- First-hand experience of our HR services. Perfect for those who’d like to “try before they buy”.
- Get back to business advice. Whether you need guidance with a disciplinary issue or just want to find out about the latest Coronavirus guidelines and legislation changes.
- 10% discount if you decide to sign up to our services at the end of the trial.
Complete the form below and one of our team will be in touch to discuss your HR issues.
Why Outsource Your HR?
- How the COVID-19 Government Guidelines affect your business and how to manage your employees.
- Issues surrounding the Furlough Scheme and staff returning to work.
- Restructuring and TUPE transfers – businesses merging or one taking over another.
- Workplace discrimination – including race, gender, sexuality.
- Harassment issues – including bullying, intimidation.
- Flexible working requests due to the Coronavirus pandemic – an employee asking for reduced hours/ to work from home.
- Maternity/ Paternity leave – are you unsure of the statutory requirements and pay?
- Shared parental leave – are you unsure on the process and your legal obligations?
- Your company is struggling to keep track of employees’ holiday allowance.
- Employees taking too many holidays or holidays at the same time, leaving you short-staffed.
- Employees taking sick days too often or on long-term sick leave.
- Performance management – employees under-performing in their role.
- Employees not suitable for the role and need managing out of the business correctly.
Simply complete the form above and we will be in touch to arrange your HR Advice Trial completely FREE of charge.