Request a callback today »
Request a callback
Our experienced legal team here at Wirehouse will be with you every step of the way. Our aim is to make the day of the tribunal as painless of an experience as possible for you.
Stepping in front of a tribunal judge is a daunting experience; answering questions and remaining calm might sound simple but it can be anything but, and it’s easy to feel nervous and to trip yourself up when under pressure when all you’re trying to do is tell the truth.
It’s critical to have someone that you trust by your side on the day of tribunal, giving you a sense of reassurance to know you’re fully briefed and prepared, whatever happens. It’s also nice to know that you’re not being charged by the hour, as tribunals can often last for multiple days in some cases.
Why Outsource Tribunal Support?
- There’s no two ways about it, dealing with a tribunal is one of the most stressful situations a business owner or senior manager will have to deal with
- Get peace of mind that you have legally compliant advice and support to take you through the difficult tribunal process
- Minimise your time spent away from the core needs of your business, employees and customers
Fail to prepare, prepare to fail. This is our motto when preparing for an Employment Tribunal. We collate the papers, help you draft witness statements, and communicate regularly with you throughout the process with the aim of ensuring the case is as bulletproof as possible.
The best way to present your case and get a positive result is to understand the detail, and then prepare a concise and well evidenced argument, based on our assessment of the facts, beforehand. It sounds obvious to us, but in many cases our competitor’s tribunal advocates meet their client for the first time on the court steps. – We don’t work in this way, we’re with you right from the outset.
By this we mean our service includes:
- Multiple meetings and conferences over the months prior to the hearing
- Preparing and organising the bundle to make sure all relevant documents are included for the hearing
- Assisting in drafting witness statements, so that they address all the key issues
- Evaluating the merits of the case, and providing advice about all options available
You can trust us to be fully up to speed with the detail and give you the best chance of a successful tribunal outcome, as demonstrated in our win rate of 95%.”
Call us today on 03333215005, Wirehouse can take over your Employment Tribunal case to help you get the best result for your business.
Who Are Wirehouse?
Wirehouse was formed by industry leaders who weren’t happy with the offerings from many of the employer service providers. We felt the focus of many in the marketplace was profit, as opposed to providing high quality advice and support.
Improving and protecting your business should not be held at arms reach by unfeasible costs. We believe that every business should have access to top quality advice, support, and training. That’s why we’ll always offer you a service that won’t be matched, with the most competitive prices in the marketplace.
When you’re with Wirehouse, you can expect to receive prompt, actionable advice, that is in keeping with your business objectives where possible. We won’t tie you up with auto-renewals and unrealistic termination periods – we want you to renew because you thought our service was high quality and excellent value.