Request a callback today »
Request a callback
Get access to fully accredited courses through Wirehouses custom platform. Learn and get accredited at your own pace.
Accredited courses made easy with Wirehouse’s E-learning platform.
It’s a cost-effective way to improve your team’s health and safety skills without taking them too far away from the day to day of your business needs.
By increasing staff knowledge it will help protect your business and potentially increase operational efficiency.
Why Outsource Your Training?
- Keeping up with changes to health and safety legislation can be time-consuming and leave you feeling out of your depth
- Learning new skills and passing these skills onto your team whilst dealing with the core demands of your business can be a challenge
- Enable your business to grow by staying one step ahead of health and safety best practice
Request a callback
If you’re a retained Health and Safety customer of Wirehouse you can get full access to our E-Learning platform. If you’re not a retained client, you can still access our Health and Safety courses by contacting us directly and we’ll get you set up for a small monthly fee.
Our E-Learning courses cover a wide range of topics including:
- Abrasive Wheels Awareness – This module teaches you about workplace safety while using abrasive wheels.
- Accident Reporting and Investigation – This module will teach you about reporting and investigating accidents in the workplace, including key regulations to be aware of.
- Asbestos Awareness – This training course will help you identify risks associated with asbestos and give you an understanding of the various control measures to follow when working with asbestos.
- Construction Design and Management – This module will teach you about the Construction
- Design and Management or CDM Regulations. The CDM Regulations are the main set of regulations for managing the health, safety and welfare of staff working on construction projects.
- Display Screen Equipment Awareness – This course will provide you with all the knowledge you need to know about the effects of a poor workstation on employees.
- Disciplinary and Grievance – This module will provide you with the knowledge you require to deal with disciplinary issues and grievances in a way that will reduce your exposure to claims.
- Driver Awareness – This training course will provide you with the all the knowledge you need about the importance of good driver awareness.
- Fire Marshal Awareness – Fire Marshal duties are one of the most important contributions to fire safety in your organisation. The course includes information about a Fire Marshal’s key duties and Fire Safety regulations.
- First Aid Appointed Person – First aid is the immediate medical assistance given to someone suffering from an accident, injury or illness. Learn about various First Aid regulations, completing First Aid at work risk assessments and other First aid actions.
- Food Safety Level 1 – This module will teach you about the basics of effective food safety.
- Food Safety Level 2 – Please note that this is a continuation of level 1 of the Food Safety course. Before starting Level 2, you must complete the Food Safety Level 1 E Learning module.
- GDPR – This training course will provide you with knowledge about the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which has changed data protection laws and significantly increased legal obligations on organisations.
- Hazardous Substances (COSHH) – This module will provide you with all the knowledge you need to help manage Hazardous Substances at work, including different types of hazardous substances and symbols.
- Health & Safety Essentials – Learn about the importance of workplace safety including; key Health and Safety law, managing safety and recognising common hazards at work.
- Infection Prevention and Control – This module will provide you with all the knowledge you need to prevent and control infection.
- Legionella Awareness – This course will teach you about Legionella bacteria, where it can be found and the effects to health. It also covers prevention and control measures for the risks associated with Legionella.
- Lone Working – This module will provide you with all the knowledge you need to help manage lone working in and out of the workplace.
- Management of COVID-19 in the Workplace – This module will provide you with all the knowledge you need to help manage COVID-19 in your workplace. Please note that this course is relevant to both employers and employees.
- Manual Handling Awareness – This module will provide you with the knowledge required to prevent injuries at work from manual handling.
- Risk Assessment Awareness – Risk assessment put simply, is a careful examination of what, in your work, could cause harm to people, so that you can weigh up whether you have taken enough precautions or should do more to prevent harm or injury. Learn about the process to follow when completing risk assessments and understanding the hierarchies of control.
- Work at Height – This module will provide you with all the knowledge you need to help manage working at height, including the precautions to take and identifying access equipment.
- Equality & Diversity – This course is designed to assist you in the prevention of Harassment & Discrimination in the Workplace.
- Recruitment & Onboarding – This course will give you the knowledge to recruit confidently and compliantly. It will also assist you in those first few days of a new starters induction into your company.
As a business we aim to continue to improve, develop and add to our E-learning courses to ensure you get the best value possible
E-learning is available to all of our clients as part of their package. In addition, we can pair it with our in-house and on-site bespoke training sessions to really develop new skill-sets within your business.
Ensure your team is fully trained when it comes to Health and Safety and contact Wirehouse now on 03333 215005
Who Are Wirehouse?
Wirehouse was formed by industry leaders who weren’t happy with the offerings from many of the employer service providers. We felt the focus of many in the marketplace was profit, as opposed to providing high quality advice and support.
Improving and protecting your business should not be held at arms reach by unfeasible costs. We believe that every business should have access to top quality advice, support, and training. That’s why we’ll always offer you a service that won’t be matched, with the most competitive prices in the marketplace.
When you’re with Wirehouse, you can expect to receive prompt, actionable advice, that is in keeping with your business objectives where possible. We won’t tie you up with auto-renewals and unrealistic termination periods – we want you to renew because you thought our service was high quality and excellent value.