COVID-19 Resource Hub
At Wirehouse we’re here to help you through this challenging period when it comes to HR, Employment Law or Health and Safety. We’re supporting lots of companies and organisations like yours to get back to business which is why we have created our COVID-19 Resource Hub.
We understanding how challenging and time consuming it can be keeping up with the wealth of information and Government guidelines out there. We’re here to cut through the noise and give you the facts surrounding the most recent developments.
Get Your Questions Answered
Our legal team here at Wirehouse stay up to date with the latest Employment Law and Health and Safety guidelines and legislation changes. We help all kinds of businesses large and small with expert advice about key questions relating to COVID-19 including:
- Struggling to understand the intricacies of Furlough now and what it means for your business in the future?
- Confused by the new Good Work Plan legislation and want to ensure your employee contracts and contracts are compliant?
- Need practical advice regarding Health and Safety as your staff return to work?
- Unsure what policies and procedures need to be in place to protect your customers and your employees? We’ve got it covered.
COVID-19 Resource Hub | Articles & Downloads
Check out our resources below to help you in working towards compliance with COVID-19 Guidelines and getting back to business advice including:
- Wirehouse Latest News articles about a variety of different topics. From HR guidance to help you manage sick pay and annual leave during Furlough, redundancy and Employment Tribunals advice to Health and Safety news about workplace safety, Legionella testing, Fire Risk Assessments and many more.
- Health and Safety – Download COVID-19 Secure Guidance for a wide range of industries.
Sometimes it’s just easier to pick up the phone and get peace of mind that your business has policies in place that conform to UK guidelines and current regulations. That’s why our expert Employment Law, HR and Health and Safety team are here for you 24/7, ready to provide practical advice and answers to your key questions.