Salary: 20–23k per annum, negotiable upon experience (42.5 hours per week)
Closing Date: 30/09/2023
A fantastic opportunity has arisen in our ever growing and forward-thinking IT department due to our continued growth and success as a business.
With many exciting projects in the pipeline, we are looking for a 1st Line Helpdesk Support Engineer to support our team.
- Serve as the first point of contact and respond to technical support requests from staff members via phone, email, or ticketing system.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues related to hardware, software, and networking.
- Provide support for staff members desktop and laptop computers, printers, mobile devices, and other technology equipment.
- Setup of desktop and laptop computers for new starters.
- Document technical issues and solutions in a clear and concise manner.
- Escalate complex issues to senior team members as needed while ensuring proper follow-up and communication.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- 1+ years of experience in technical support or a related field.
- Knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Office and Microsoft 365.
- Familiarity with network infrastructure and basic networking concepts.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Desirable Skills and Experience
Experience of the following would be beneficial, but not essential:
- Educated to degree level in an IT/Computing related discipline.
- A passion for all things IT and programming
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong time management skills, resilient and able to hit deadlines consistently.
- Proactive and willing to use your own initiative.
- Excellent organisational skills
- 30 Days of Holiday including bank holidays.
- Holiday Buy back scheme.
- Healthcare Scheme enrolment upon passing probation.
- Free Breakfast in the office on Mondays.
If you’re interested in the role and think you have the skills to make a difference – we’d love to hear from you! Send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.