WE’RE LOOKING FOR…
Do you know how to write compelling content and get people’s attention quickly?
Are you keen to take on a new role within a business and make it your own?
Wirehouse Employer Services are looking to recruit an Email and Marketing Automation Specialist.
This is a brand new role as we expand our Marketing team and we want someone who has the skills to help us grow as a business even more!
We provide HR, Employment Law and Health and Safety consultancy services to companies and organisations across the UK
The role could be home-based, office based or a hybrid of the two and we’ll consider part-time hours for exceptional candidates.
This is your chance to join a fantastic company and take control of your marketing career.
YOU WILL BE DOING..
As an Email Marketer, you will be responsible for developing and executing email campaigns that effectively promote our services and engage our audience. You will work closely with the marketing team to create engaging content and strategies that convert prospects into loyal customers. You will also be responsible for monitoring and analysing the results of the campaigns and providing insights and recommendations for improvement.
YOU’RE RESPONSIBILITIES WILL BE…
- Develop and implement email marketing campaigns that align with the company’s objectives.
- Create compelling email content that resonates with our audience.
- Build and manage email lists, segmentation, and automation workflows.
- Design and optimise email templates for maximum engagement and conversion.
- Support marketing and sales operations with lead nurturing, segmentation, and data cleansing for both clients and new business.
- Utilise email marketing to improve client experience (retention)
- Monitor and analyse campaign performance and provide insights and recommendations for improvement.
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure consistency and alignment across all marketing channels.
- Stay up to date with industry trends, best practices, and new technologies to continuously improve our email marketing strategy.
YOUR SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS INCLUDE…
- A degree or professional qualification in marketing is preferable but not essential
- 2+ years of experience in email marketing, preferably in B2B or SaaS industries
- Strong understanding of email marketing principles, best practices, and metrics
- Experience with using Zoho CRM would be advantageous
- Proficient in email marketing platforms such as Mailchimp, Zoho or we are happy for you to shape in time.
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with HTML and CSS is a plus
If you’re interested in the role and think you have the skills to make a difference – we’d love to hear from you!
Send your CV and covering letter to Saul Malpass (email@example.com)
Closing Date: 30th April 2023
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000.00-£30,000.00 per year
- Additional leave
- Company events
- Free parking
- On-site parking
- Private medical insurance
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Yearly bonus
- Digital marketing: 1 year (preferred)
- Marketing: 2 years (required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Warrington