Employment Law related meetings can be tough, and stressful. Let Wirehouse be your guardian angel with our Meeting Support Service
Knowing what to say, and when to say it, is trickier than it sounds, especially when it comes to Employment Law. Even the most experienced managers and professionals can trip up. It’s a stressful situation, where often you will be required to answer questions where there will be legal pitfalls. As well as this you will need to convey information during the meeting clearly, so that it cannot be misconstrued.
Take the stress out of your HR & Employment Law meetings with effective, expert support. Let our Employment Law team come and support you, we can help you get the best outcome for all parties involved. It’s easier, simpler, and less stressful.
We offer a range of meeting support services relating to HR and Employment Law, including:
- Disciplinary, Capability Hearings and Absence Management Hearings including Appeal Hearings
- Grievance Hearings including Appeal Hearing
- Investigation Meetings
We offer multiple different areas of support:
- Holding and conducting meetings i.e., chairing the meeting
- Supporting and assisting the chair at the meeting
- Providing online or face to face advice and mentoring to chair
Our Meeting Support Service provides expert guidance to businesses with a range of HR and Employment Law issues. As well as this, one of the core values of our business is to share our knowledge and expertise, with the aim of training business owners and managers.