We are recruiting a Health and Safety Consultant to join our growing Health and Safety team. The successful candidate will be offering advice and guidance to a diverse portfolio of clients in the Warminster and surrounding areas, home working and travelling between client sites. Wirehouse are a growing HR, Employment Law, GDPR and Health & Safety Consultancy firm offering UK-wide support to employers from every sector and of every size.
Health and Safety Consultant Responsibilities
Reporting into the Health & Safety Team Leader (South), this role will be home based, spending approximately 3/4 days of the week travelling between client sites and day and half report writing from home. You will be part of a cohesive and collaborative team that bring the best out in each other through their professionalism.
Responsibilities of the Health and Safety Consultant will include:
- Working with a range of clients, understanding customers’ needs and providing, consultancy services, training services and written documents in support of their business plans and in mitigation of risk.
- Advising clients on generalist health and safety matters from a range of different industry sectors; Leisure, Care, Hospitality, Construction, Manufacturing, Retail, Engineering, Education plus more!
- Maintaining and continually developing strong relationships with clients to truly understand their requirements and be in a position to create innovative solutions.
- Creating a collaborative culture internally, sharing best practice and ideas, seeking opportunities for improvement and innovation.
- You will be responsible for a portfolio of clients, in your region. We are a co-ordinated company to ensure that the role is as practical and balanced as possible for you.
The ideal Health and Safety Consultant will possess:
- NEBOSH General Certificate / Diploma or equivalent (or actively studying currently with a course completion date)
- Member of IOSH and/or IIRSM
- Full UK Driving License
Salary & Benefits
Salary: £40,000 – £42,000 plus £5,400 Car Allowance.
Excellent Benefits: including Healthcare, Pension, Annual Bonus, Referral Scheme and 22 Days Holiday (rising to 24) plus Bank Holidays plus your Birthday off. Ability to purchase an extra 5 days off.
With interview availability (over video call), to ensure you don’t miss out send your CV directly to email@example.com